archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Luke Amdor" <lam...@StudentLoan.org>
Subject Snapshot Repository Purge not working?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:06:20 GMT
Hi all, I'm having problems with the repository-purge not working with
my snapshot repository. I'm running the beta-3-snapshot version on
Tomcat 6.0.14. My snapshot repository configuration is set as:

Delete Released Snapshots: False

Repository Purge By Days Older Than: 2

Repository Purge By Retention Count: 10

I also have the repository-purge consumer enabled. However, nothing ever
gets deleted. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Luke

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

 Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Iowa Student Loan.