archiva-users mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Snapshot Repository Purge not working?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 05:55:56 GMT
Hi Luke,

Could you try it with the 1.0-beta-3 release candidate? It's available here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/archiva/1.0-beta-3/

If it's still broken, could you please file a jira for it? Thanks! :-)

-Deng

Luke Amdor wrote:
> Hi all, I'm having problems with the repository-purge not working with
> my snapshot repository. I'm running the beta-3-snapshot version on
> Tomcat 6.0.14. My snapshot repository configuration is set as:
>
> Delete Released Snapshots: False
>
> Repository Purge By Days Older Than: 2
>
> Repository Purge By Retention Count: 10
>

> I also have the repository-purge consumer enabled. However, nothing ever
> gets deleted. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
>

> Luke
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. This footer also confirms that
this
> e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
>
>  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Iowa Student Loan.