archiva-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: RepositoryMetadataExceptions
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:13:19 GMT
You have hit squarely the 2 bugs surrounding the metadata updates.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-535 - metadata-updater is changing
lastUpdating timestamp when it shouldn't
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-543 - Versions (latest and release)
wrong after regeneration of maven-metadata.xml

These have been fixed in archiva/trunk, but, alas, the 1.0-beta-2
release still has those bugs.

- Joakim

--
- Joakim Erdfelt