archiva-users mailing list archives

From Kristof Jozsa <...@ond.vein.hu>
Subject Starting from scratch
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:11:30 GMT
Hi,

do I assume correctly that if I had a correct archiva repo set up and the
correct local mirrorOf * setting in my settings.xml, after wiping out my whole
~/.m2/repository/ directory I could do a successful build with mvn?

Appearently that's not the case for me, not even the resource or the
clean-plugin can be downloaded after a completely removed local repository. I
really wonder what's wrong but first I'd love to get a confirmation that the
case above should work and my understanding of the concepts is correct..

thx,
Kristof