archiva-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: Archiva build failure on missing archiva applet
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:28:51 GMT
You should only need to change two environment variables to swap out
what version Java you compile with.

Change JAVA_HOME to point to the JDK of choice.
Change PATH to use your JDK of choice first.

This is all I do to switch, and this is all the mvn.bat file uses too.

Give it a whirl.

- Joakim

--
- Joakim Erdfelt