archiva-users mailing list archives

From Dietrich Schulten <dietrich.schul...@sic-software.com>
Subject Re: Archiva build failure on missing archiva applet
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 05:47:39 GMT
Sorry for the stupid question - how can I force mvn to build with an
installed JDK 5 in spite of an installed JDK 6 and a current JRE 6? I
mean without uninstalling JDK 6...

--
Dietrich Schulten
Project Manager

Email: dietrich.schulten@sic-software.eu

SIC! Software GmbH
Ferdinand-Braun-Str. 1
D-74074 Heilbronn
Mobil: (+49) 0176 12191201

Telefon: (+49) 07131 9199110
Telefax: (+49) 07131 9199435
www.sic-software.com

HRB 109169 Stuttgart

Geschäftsführer: Wolfram Herzog / Rayko Enz