archiva-users mailing list archives

From cbrown <charles.br...@sensis.com>
Subject Re: Configuration for apache snapshots?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:08:20 GMT

   This issue has resolved itself.  The change I made was that I had
repositories in settings.xml which did not have the recommended

      <releases>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </releases>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>

settings.  I added them to speed up the mvn build, and the problem
is now gone. Though, I have to admit I don't understand why.

--CB