archiva-users mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@exist.com>
Subject Re: How stable is Archiva now?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:52:04 GMT
Hi Jason,

Archiva is pretty stable now. There have been consistent releases since
June. A lot of important and critical issues have been fixed and there
were new features  implemented.

Some of these issues are with regard to:
- proxying (proxy connectors, metadata merging)
- configuration
- repository scanning and purge
- reports
- redback security upgrade (now using 1.0-alpha-3)

A 1.0-beta-2 release candidate has just been prepared a few days ago,
you can get it here and try it out:

http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/archiva/1.0-beta-2/

Thanks,
Deng