archiva-users mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@exist.com>
Subject Re: archiva download of beta1 (bin) does not work / 'mvn install' of src had failure / beta-2
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2007 13:59:32 GMT
Hi Matthias,

Could it be because of a connection problem when you downloaded the
binaries?
As another option, you can checkout the beta-1 sources here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archiva/tags/1.0-beta-1/

Anyway, Archiva beta-2 has not been released yet.. soon though :-)
The beta-2 sources are available here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archiva/trunk

Thanks,
Deng