archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Pringle" <jprin...@qpass.com>
Subject How stable is Archiva now?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:34:12 GMT
We're currently using Artifactory, and seem to have stability issues.
Nothing specific, but we're having to operate in a 'reboot the process
nightly' mode.  Just now, for example, we had to reboot the process
because a large deploy was failing.

When we last looked, it seemed Archiva was somewhat unstable and
development was not very active.

How are folks seeing it now?

Our primary purpose is to be an in-house repository; caching is becoming
a lower, secondary concern.  Due to operational issues (how easy to
manage backups, recover from failure, etc) I'm really starting to think
that apache w/dav is the way to go.

Any thoughts?

Jason Pringle
Senior Software Architect
Qpass - Amdocs Digital Commerce Division
2211 Elliott Ave | Suite 400 | Seattle, WA 98121
o: 206.405.3173 | m: 206.601.7183 | jpringle@qpass.com
<mailto:jpringle@qpass.com>