archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manually Install Dependency to Archiva Managed Repository
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:16:47 GMT
On 8/28/07, Cameron Jones <cmhjones@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do i go about manually installing a dependency to archiva? I've
> got javax.transaction.jta version 1.1 which isn't in any controlled
> repository but a necessary part of my project, i can install it into
> the local repositories but wanted to have it centrally controlled
> through a proxied repo.

The easiest way is to 'mvn deploy:deploy-file ...' from the filesystem
on the repo server.  Then you can use a file:// url and not worry
about permissions.

You can also deploy to a remote repo using webdav.  There are some
notes here:  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Upload+artifacts

--
Wendy