archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxying internal repositories?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:53:45 GMT
Hi Barrie,

Sorry I missed your earlier post. I think this is a valid use case.

With the changes I'm making for MRM-462, it should be again possible
to proxy file:// repositories, though I think even with the current
release you could configure the available http:// URL for each of your
repositories. The downside is that you need to configure a "remote"
repository that corresponds to each of your internal ones.

I think it would be worth considering a new feature post-1.0 that can
better map a virtual repository over the top of separate managed ones.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter