archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Cameron Jones" <cmhjo...@gmail.com>
Subject Filesystem Users, Groups and Permissions
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:58:11 GMT
Hi,

I've got archiva installed under tomcat and running as a tomcat user.
My repository is located on a shared filesystem which is owned by the
repository owner and to allow tomcat to write to the directories i've
added it to the repository group and assigned write privileges to the
group.

Is there a way to get tomcat to write files under a different user or
group, or set the permissions on the new files? I've got a few things
running under tomcat so i don't really want to provide full access to
the repository but i'm not sure if there is any way of doing this.

Thanks,
Cam