archiva-users mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question 1
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 07:07:07 GMT
I think there's still a problem with Archiva when you add a repo that is
not in your local file system.
 From my experience, when I tried to add a repo with this url -->
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2.. I get this instead:
file:/[home_dir]/http://repo1.maven.org/maven2. All repos that I add
regardless of it being in the local file system or not, 'file:/' is
always prepended. Could that be your problem too? That's why you cannot
index your repository?

Also, have you checked your repo url/dir? Take note that Archiva creates
the repo if it does not exist in the file system :)

There's already an open issue for the add remote repo problem:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-371
<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-371>
HTH,
Deng