archiva-users mailing list archives

From Martin Ahrer <martin.ah...@gmx.at>
Subject Usage of ${appserver.home} in ~/.m2/archiva.xml
Date Sat, 05 May 2007 11:33:57 GMT

I have successfully deployed the latest archiva code to tomcat. But I'm
probably missing some minor configuration parameters.
~/.m2/archiva.xml is referencing ${appserver.home} which seems not to be a
known property! Also, in my Tomcat folder  a subfolder
${appserver.base}/logs gets created, so there is another property missing.

For this reason I first would like to ask 2 questions:
* What these properties are about, what is  ${appserver.home} meant to be
and what is ${appserver.base} meant to be?
* How can I set these properties (are they system properties)?

Thanks
  Martin