archiva-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud HERITIER <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven and Archiva in a corporate environment
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:13:49 GMT

Hi Nico,

  Thanks for your feedback.
  I have effectively the same problem if I use my proxy-all repo.
  I followed the threads about risks on plugins updates and I agree that it
is better to define the list of validated plugins (in a parent pom for
example). The problem is to maintain this pom because I can't ask to the dev
teams to do it themself. I don't yet begin to create one but I think I
will...
  I'm feeling at ease to know that I'm not the only one to have those
problems ;-)

Arnaud

PS: I tested all the patchs for m1 with the trunk and it's working fine.
I'll commit them soon.