archiva-users mailing list archives

From "John J. Franey" <jjfra...@verizon.net>
Subject archiva and classifiers
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:56:09 GMT

Hi,

Can I expect archiva to proxy artifacts of different classifiers?

I deployed an artifact with classifier 'zip' into a managed repository.  The
artifact was built using assembly:attached..  Also, a regular jar artifact
with the same artifactId and groupId was also deployed in the managed
repository.  Both appear in a list of the managed repository directory.

However, in the proxied repository directory, only the jar artifact appears.

Is this expected?  How can I make it so the zip (assembled) artifact appears
in the proxied repo?

Thanks,
John