archiva-users mailing list archives

From Ben Tatham <bentat...@nanometrics.ca>
Subject Re: Proxied Repositories
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:53:49 GMT
Ok.  I took that out, but that doesn't help either.

1) Why does the warning say http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 when really it
tried http://penguin...
2)  Has anyone done this with maestro before?  I rather avoid it, but
I'm tempted to install archiva standalone to try it their...

Downloading:
http://penguin.nanometrics.ca:8081/repository/org/apache/ant/ant-apache-oro/1.7.0/ant-apache-oro-1.7.0.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading:
http://penguin.nanometrics.ca:8081/repository/org/apache/ant/ant-apache-oro/1.7.0/ant-apache-oro-1.7.0.jar
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.ant:ant-apache-oro:jar:1.7.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.ant
-DartifactId=ant-apache-oro \
          -Dversion=1.7.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:maven-plugin:1.1
        2) org.apache.ant:ant-apache-oro:jar:1.7.0

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:maven-plugin:1.1

from the specified remote repositories:
  snapshots (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2)