archiva-users mailing list archives

From Ben Tatham <bentat...@nanometrics.ca>
Subject Re: Proxied Repositories
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:44:08 GMT
First of all, thank you sooo much for all your help.

But no, that doesn't work.  I get a 404:

Resource in error: http://penguin.nanometrics.ca:8081/repository/maestro

Exception details:

it.could.webdav.DAVException: Not found
	at it.could.webdav.methods.HEAD.process(HEAD.java:52)
	at it.could.webdav.methods.GET.process(GET.java:58)
	at it.could.webdav.DAVProcessor.process(DAVProcessor.java:79)
	at it.could.webdav.DAVServlet.service(DAVServlet.java:198)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:428)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.dispatch(ServletHandler.java:666)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:568)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:816)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:982)
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:833)
	at org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:244)
	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)
	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)

  I think maestro is taking away the need for that.

-Ben