archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Barry Egbert" <barryegb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva on Tomcat 5.5.20 on a VPS
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 03:06:51 GMT
I had the same problem. I eventually figured out that there is data
source that is required that hadn't been defined or bound to the JNDI
context. No matter what instructions you use they are all incomplete
and need to be updated.

What I did to fix the problem was to add another resource definition
for jdbc/archiva to the
[tomcat-home]/conf/Catalina/localhost/archiva.xml file. This will get
you past that error. I can't remember if there are other errors that I
encountered after that.

Hope this helps.

-Barry