archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to login into archiva-webapp with non-admin user
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:16:22 GMT
On 2/19/07, Alexey Kakunin <akakunin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> Another problem related to archiva - then I'm trying to login into
> archiva-webapp as non-admin user (i created it then I was logged in as
> admin, then said logout and now trying to login as new user) I
> authomatically redirected to the
> http://www.emforge.org:8091/archiva/security/password.action and FireFox
> give me error:
>
> The page isn't redirecting properly

This is actually coming from Plexus Security.  I see it when clicking
the link in the registration email.  Firefox gives up, but IE just
sits there in a redirect loop while the log file fills up.

What are the dates on the various plexus-security-* jars in
WEB-INF/lib?  If you are building Archiva yourself, try building
plexus-security locally first to make sure you have the latest, and
try to reproduce it.  I'm doing that now...

--
Wendy