archiva-users mailing list archives

From drekka <derek.clark...@aegeon.com.au>
Subject Deploy failing to load webdav extension
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 01:26:31 GMT

Hi all,
A month or so ago I installed archiva and was able to deploy to it using the
web extension as suggested in the documentation. I just tried again today
and it failed telling me that the dav protocol is un-supported. I tried
using both beta-2 and beta-2 extensions. Turning on debug I see log messages
indicating that it cannot load the jetty 4.2.12 pom. So I go over to
repo1.maven.org and take a look. Sure enough there is no pom for this
version of jetty.

Does anyone have any idea whats changed or what I'm missing ??

ciao
Derek