archiva-users mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no "/proxy" url ?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:53:48 GMT
This issue is due to the ProxiedDavServer.process method :

it uses the proxyRequestHandler to get the requested resource. This proxy
handle artifact relocation, and returns the expected File object, but this
one is not used and the initial DavServerRequest is used to process the
request.

I'd suggest to modifiy the fetchContentFromProxies method to return a
(modified) DavServerRequest based on the File object. This requires to
remove the managedRepository basedir path from the file name.

Is there any way to cleanly makes this conversion ?

Another option is to change the ProxyRequestHandler interface to return a
composite object in place of a File : something like a "RepositoryElement"
with an URL-like resource path and a getFile().