archiva-users mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no "/proxy" url ?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 09:36:07 GMT
I made some more tests and I was wrong : relocation is still applied as
expected.

http://localhost:8080/archiva/repository/maven/servletapi/jars/servletapi-2.4.jar

<logs>
181281 [btpool0-4] DEBUG org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.ProxyRequestHandler
- Artifact requested is: servletapi:servletapi:jar:2.4:runtime
181297 [btpool0-4] DEBUG org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.ProxyRequestHandler
- Artifact servletapi:servletapi:2.4 has been relocated to
javax.servlet:servlet-api:2.4
</logs>

I then get a strange error :

*Error 404 Not Found*

Resource in error:
http://localhost:8080/archiva/repository/servletapi/jars/servletapi-2.4.jar/servletapi/jars/servletapi-2.4.jar

it.could.webdav.DAVException: Not found
	at it.could.webdav.methods.HEAD.process(HEAD.java:52)
	at it.could.webdav.methods.GET.process(GET.java:58)
	at it.could.webdav.DAVProcessor.process(DAVProcessor.java:79)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.webdav.simple.SimpleDavServerComponent.process(SimpleDavServerComponent.java:142)
	at org.apache.maven.archiva.web.repository.ProxiedDavServer.process(ProxiedDavServer.java:157)

Seems the DAV server does not get the "relocated" path.