archiva-users mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no "/proxy" url ?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 09:20:17 GMT
This change has for side effect that archiva does not handle maven1 requests
anymore :

http://localhost:8080/archiva/repository/maven/activation/activation/1.0.2/activation-1.0.2.pomworks
as expected and will make a maven2 client relocate to
javax.activation

Previous archiva builds auto-detected maven1 formatted request and converted
them to "Artifacts" internal object for resolution. A special case I
contributed to was to handle relocation internally for such maven1 requests,
as maven1 does not read those meta-data.

now
http://localhost:8080/archiva/repository/maven/activation/jars/activation-1.0.2.jaris
500 error:

Could not find /activation/jars/activation-1.0.2.jar in any of the repositories.

This is a blocking regression for me as lot's of my projects still use
maven1.