archiva-users mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject no "/proxy" url ?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:16:21 GMT
Hello,

I've installed archiva from a SVN checkout. I've configured a managed proxy
and a proxied on to repo1.maven.org

Requesting http://localhost:8080/archiva/repository
/maven/activation/activation/1.0.2/activation-1.0.2.pom works.

Requesting http://localhost:8080/archiva/proxy
/maven/activation/activation/1.0.2/activation-1.0.2.pom fails
"
HTTP ERROR: 404

There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name proxy. Check
if there is such an action name with such namespace defined in the
xwork.xml and also if such an action class exists. Check also the log
to see if the action class is successfully loaded.

RequestURI=/archiva/proxy/maven/activation/activation/1.0.2/activation-
1.0.2.pom
Caused by:

There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name proxy. Check
if there is such an action name with such namespace defined in the
xwork.xml and also if such an action class exists. Check also the log
to see if the action class is successfully loaded. - [unknown
location]
	at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxy.(DefaultActionProxy.java:72)
	at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:46)
"

As I'm using archiva from maven1, I need the proxy feature to handle
maven1-like requests :

http://localhost:8080/archiva/proxy/maven/activation/jars/activation-1.0.2.jar

What's wrong with "/proxy" URI ?