archiva-users mailing list archives

From Peter.Pilg...@ubs.com
Subject RE: Giving up on Archiva
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 11:50:10 GMT

Hi Derek

I last reviewed the state of art with Archiva in October last year.
Are you able to deploy to your local internal repository as well?

Do you run Archiva with just command line with Jetty?
What are your experiences of running inside Tomcat, if you have tried
that?

==////==

--
Peter Pilgrim
UBS Investment Bank,

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.

UBS Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under company
number 2035362, whose registered office is at 1 Finsbury Avenue,
London, EC2M 2PP, United Kingdom.

UBS AG (London Branch) is registered as a branch of a foreign company
under number BR004507, whose registered office is at
1 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PP, United Kingdom.

UBS Clearing and Execution Services Limited is a company registered
in England & Wales under company number 03123037, whose registered
office is at 1 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PP, United Kingdom.