archiva-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: Browsing repository (Was: Problems building Archiva)
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:16:34 GMT
I encountered this also.
But I encountered it on ALL uses of <c:forTokens> in all JSP's present
in archiva.
I even created a simple jsp with a test <c:forTokens> using static
values, still broken, still the same exception message.
So ... I removed them all from archiva.
The current codebase has no <c:forTokens> left.

- Joakim

Dirk Jablonski wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> My former problem with buildung just vanished by setting up my whole environment fromn
scratch, but now again I face a problem that seems to be local for me, but I'm not sure how
this happens...

> Archive is up and running, works fine as repository and proxy (started with built-in
jetty), but when using the browse functionality, when calling browseGroup.jsp, I get the following
error:

> /WEB-INF/jsp/browseGroup.jsp(37,6) PWC 6340: According to the TLD, rtexprvalue is true,
and deferred-value is specified for the attribute items of the tag handler org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.rt.core.ForTokensTag,
but the argument for the setter method is not a java.lang.Object

> The problem seems to be that ForTokensTag has a setItems method which takes a string
param, but while retrieving the onject from a map, it is java.lang.Object instead. Has anybody
an idea why this is happening, and maybe even why (obviously) not in all environments?