archiva-users mailing list archives

From Aaron.Digu...@Globus.ch
Subject 504 in maven, works everywhere else
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:18:30 GMT
Hello,

All of a sudden, archiva doesn't like maven anymore (or the other way
'round):

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 504
for URL:
 http://m2proxy:8080/archiva/repository/snapshot/org/apache/maven/plugi
ns/maven-deploy-plugin/2.3-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLCon
nection.java:1153)
        at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.LightweightHttpWagon.fillInputD
ata(LightweightHttpWagon.java:85)

When I download the very same file in a browser or with wget, it works!

Maven together with Archiva is starting to drive me nuts! Sometimes,
something works, sometimes, it doesn't.

I have three repositories with releases and maven says "oh, I checked all
of them" but when I run maven with -X, I see it just checks the snapshot
repository!

The *snapshot* repository! For a RELEASE!

What's wrong with this crap :-((((

Regards,

--
Aaron Digulla