archiva-users mailing list archives

From Cliff <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Re: Archiva almost works
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:26:30 GMT

Still no good. I just tried using all combinations of the archiva/proxy URL
including archiva/proxy/repo_id, archiva/proxy/repo_id/repo-url-suffix,
archiva/proxy/repo-url-suffix all of them with and without a URL suffix
assigned to the repo instance. Is there any work being done to make this
less painful? I almost feel like digging into the source myself if I didn't
already have a dozen other overly complicated projects going on.