archiva-users mailing list archives

From Cliff <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Archiva almost works
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:17:27 GMT

Help!

I'm trying to replace Maven-proxy with Archiva but I'm not having much luck.
I thought I set everything up correctly since I'm able to perform searches
on our local artifacts but for some reason whenever I try to download
something from archiva I get 404 errors. It looks like archiva is finding
the artifact for our project in its local folder but then looking for them
on the ibiblio proxy repo that I configured. I tried removing the proxy from
the configuration but I still get the 404 errors. Could somebody help me?