archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Cliff <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Re: Archiva on Jetty 6
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:44:23 GMT

Still trouble! Here's what I just did, according to the FAQ:

* deleted my Jetty-6.1.0rc1 install (the FAQ references 6.0.2)
* download and install/expand Jetty 6.0.2
* deleted all content under $JETTY_HOME/webapps/*
* copied the archiva folder into $JETTY_HOME/webapps
* copied the jetty_env.xml from archiva-webapp/src into my installed
$JETTY_HOME/webapps/archiva/WEB-INF folder
* modified $JETTY_HOME/etc/jetty.xml to point to port 8397
* ran java -Xmx256m -jar start.jar etc/jetty.xml etc/jetty-plus.xml

I still get errors (this time only in the console instead of in the
browser):
2006-12-19 11:56:09,626 [btpool0-5] ERROR DispatcherUtils                -
Could not find action
Caught Exception while registering Interceptor class
pssForceAdminUserInterceptor - [unknown location]
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.buildInterceptor(PlexusObjectFactory.java:134)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.InterceptorBuilder.constructInterceptorReference(InterceptorBuilder.java:48)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.lookupInterceptorReference(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:702)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStack(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:569)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStacks(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:582)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptors(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:603)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:204)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadConfigurationFile(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:676)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadConfigurationFile(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:679)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.init(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:91)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reload(DefaultConfiguration.java:85)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:54)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxy.<init>(DefaultActionProxy.java:57)
        at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:46)
        at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils.serviceAction(DispatcherUtils.java:216)
        at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:202)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
        at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)
        at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
        at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:88)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:358)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:231)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:629)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:453)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:123)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:141)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:303)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:452)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:721)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:509)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:209)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:349)
        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:320)
        at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:475)
Caused by: org.jpox.exceptions.ConnectionFactoryNotFoundException:
Connection Factory "java:comp/env/jdbc/users" not found
NestedThrowables:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException; remaining name 'env/jdbc/users'
        at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.lookupDataSource(AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.java:175)
        at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.freezeConfiguration(AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.java:212)
        at
org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManagerFactory(PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:99)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> 
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Archiva+FAQ
> 
> Emmanuel
> 
> Cliff a écrit :
>> Max,
>> 
>> It's still not working. I copied the derby jar into $JETTY_HOME/lib and I
>> copied the jetty-env.xml from src into the expanded war file under
>> WEB-INF
>> and redeployed but I still get errors What am I doing wrong?:
>> HTTP ERROR: 404
>> 
>> Caught Exception while registering Interceptor class
>> pssForceAdminUserInterceptor
>> 
>> RequestURI=/archiva/index.action
>> Caused by:
>> 
>> Caught Exception while registering Interceptor class
>> pssForceAdminUserInterceptor - [unknown location]
>> 	at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.buildInterceptor(PlexusObjectFactory.java:134)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.InterceptorBuilder.constructInterceptorReference(InterceptorBuilder.java:48)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.lookupInterceptorReference(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:702)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStack(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:569)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStacks(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:582)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptors(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:603)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:204)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadConfigurationFile(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:676)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadConfigurationFile(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:679)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.init(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:91)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reload(DefaultConfiguration.java:85)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:54)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxy.(DefaultActionProxy.java:57)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:46)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils.serviceAction(DispatcherUtils.java:216)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:202)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1060)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1060)
>> 	at
>> com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:88)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1060)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:360)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:231)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:682)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:390)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:123)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:141)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:303)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:446)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:740)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:500)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:209)
>> 	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:346)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:329)
>> 	at
>> org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:475)
>> Caused by: org.jpox.exceptions.ConnectionFactoryNotFoundException:
>> Connection Factory "java:comp/env/jdbc/users" not found
>> NestedThrowables:
>> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException; remaining name 'env/jdbc/users'
>> 	at
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.lookupDataSource(AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.java:175)
>> 	at
>> org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.freezeConfiguration(AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.java:212)
>> 	at
>> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManagerFactory(PersistenceManagerFa
>> 
>> 
>> Max Bowsher-4 wrote:
>>> Cliff wrote:
>>>> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException; remaining name 'env/jdbc/users'
>>>>
>>>> I see that the instructions for deploying on Tomcat mention the
>>>> configuration of a data source and I believe that is my problem. I'm
>>>> asking
>>>> here because I want to make sure that I'm not missing something else.
>>>> Also,
>>>> I'm hoping someone can walk me thorugh setting up the DataSource in
>>>> Jetty6
>>>> since I'm not too familiar with it. Thanx in advance...
>>>
>>> The easiest way to get around this is to copy
>>> archiva-webapp/src/jetty-env.xml into the WEB-INF directory of the
>>> webapp.
>>>
>>> You'll need to use an unpacked directory instead of a .war file - but,
>>> I've heard it said that you need to do that anyway for Archiva, because
>>> it tries to write logs to a directory inside the webapp. Though, recent
>>> commits might have changed that.
>>>
>>> Max.
>>>
>>>
>> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Archiva-on-Jetty-6-tf2846265.html#a7950302
Sent from the archiva-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message