archiva-users mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@multimach.com>
Subject Re: Cannot login to Archiva web application
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:24:37 GMT

Hi,

I experienced the same when using Tomcat 5.5.20 and Archiva r486604 on
windows.
However mvn jetty:run on Linux (my build environment) with the exact same
artifact
works just fine.

To recap:
 - Archiva start just fine on Tomcat
 - On first connection the admin password page is shown
 - Setting the password seems to work just fine
 - Logging in with the exact same password (and user admin) on the next
screen fails.

regards,

Minto van der Sluis