archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Horwitz" <mike.horw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva almost works
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:58:40 GMT
I battled with this myself for quite a while. Just to be clear:

1) You set up a repo called managed_repo which is a maven 1/maven 2 repo
that can be accessed via the webdav URL using a user name and password.
2) You have added at least one proxy (this is important) to this repo.
3) You access the repo via a url like
http://host:port/archiva/proxy/managed_repo (note: NOT the proxy repo id).

You should be able to test it by pointing a browser at the url and trying to
download an artifact you know is in the proxied repo. Take a look in the
logs to see if anything is happening - you will find a log under the
exploded WEB-INF directory.

Mike.