archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Horwitz" <mike.horw...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot login to Archiva web application
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:01:02 GMT
Hi,

I have managed to get Archiva up and running as per the "Getting
Started" instructions. All works as it should until after I register the
details of the admin user. I am then presented with the login page. All
attempts to login simply redirect me back to the login page without raising
an error. The following lines appear in the log:

37672 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.rbac.RBACManager:cached  - using cached user
permission map
37688 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.rbac.RBACManager:cached  - using cached user
permission map
37703 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.rbac.RBACManager:cached  - using cached user
permission map
43453 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.util.AutoLoginCookies  - Remember Me
Cookie Not Found: securityRememberMe
43453 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.util.AutoLoginCookies  - Single Sign On
Cookie Not Found: securitySingleSignOn
43453 [http-8080-Processor25] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.util.AutoLoginCookies  - Remember Me
Cookie Not Found: securityRememberMe
43453 [http-8080-Processor25] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.util.AutoLoginCookies  - Single Sign On
Cookie Not Found: securitySingleSignOn
43453 [http-8080-Processor25] INFO
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.Interceptor:configurationInterceptor  -
No repositories were configured - forwarding to repository configuration
page
43469 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.util.AutoLoginCookies  - Remember Me
Cookie Not Found: securityRememberMe
43469 [http-8080-Processor24] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.util.AutoLoginCookies  - Single Sign On
Cookie Not Found: securitySingleSignOn
43469 [http-8080-Processor25] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.util.AutoLoginCookies  - Remember Me
Cookie Not Found: securityRememberMe
43469 [http-8080-Processor25] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.util.AutoLoginCookies  - Single Sign On
Cookie Not Found: securitySingleSignOn
43641 [http-8080-Processor25] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.util.AutoLoginCookies  - Remember Me
Cookie Not Found: securityRememberMe
43641 [http-8080-Processor25] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.ui.web.util.AutoLoginCookies  - Single Sign On
Cookie Not Found: securitySingleSignOn
43641 [http-8080-Processor25] INFO
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.Interceptor:configurationInterceptor  -
No repositories were configured - forwarding to repository configuration
page
43688 [http-8080-Processor25] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.rbac.RBACManager:cached  - using cached user
permission map
43688 [http-8080-Processor25] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.rbac.RBACManager:cached  - using cached user
permission map
43703 [http-8080-Processor25] DEBUG
org.codehaus.plexus.security.rbac.RBACManager:cached  - using cached user
permission map

There are no other obvious errors in the log files. I have tried blowing
away the Derby database and starting again, but to no effect. I have
installed archiva in the following environment:

Tomcat 5.5.20 running under Sun JSK 1.5.0_10 on Windows XP.

Any ideas as to what may be causing this?

Thanks

Mike Horwitz