archiva-users mailing list archives

From Max Bowsher <m...@mxtelecom.com>
Subject Re: Archiva on Jetty 6
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:05:32 GMT
Cliff wrote:
> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException; remaining name 'env/jdbc/users'
>
> I see that the instructions for deploying on Tomcat mention the
> configuration of a data source and I believe that is my problem. I'm asking
> here because I want to make sure that I'm not missing something else. Also,
> I'm hoping someone can walk me thorugh setting up the DataSource in Jetty6
> since I'm not too familiar with it. Thanx in advance...

The easiest way to get around this is to copy
archiva-webapp/src/jetty-env.xml into the WEB-INF directory of the webapp.

You'll need to use an unpacked directory instead of a .war file - but,
I've heard it said that you need to do that anyway for Archiva, because
it tries to write logs to a directory inside the webapp. Though, recent
commits might have changed that.

Max.