archiva-users mailing list archives

From Max Bowsher <m...@mxtelecom.com>
Subject Re: Archiva deployment on Jetty?
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:39:43 GMT
Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> you need to put derby jar in jetty lib

Done that. It's starting up fine.

However, on the first HTTP request, it all falls over (exception below).
Therefore, I'm hoping for a known-good config to identify what I'm doing
wrong.

Max.

Caught Exception while registering Interceptor class
pssForceAdminUserInterceptor - [unknown location]
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.buildInterceptor(PlexusObjectFactory.java:134)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.InterceptorBuilder.constructInterceptorReference(InterceptorBuilder.java:48)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.lookupInterceptorReference(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:702)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStack(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:569)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStacks(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:582)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptors(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:603)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:204)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadConfigurationFile(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:676)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadConfigurationFile(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:679)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.init(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:91)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reload(DefaultConfiguration.java:85)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.java:54)
	at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxy.(DefaultActionProxy.java:57)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:46)
	at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils.serviceAction(DispatcherUtils.java:216)
	at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:202)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
	at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)
	at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
	at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:88)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:358)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:231)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:629)
 	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:453)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:149)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:123)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:141)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:452)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:721)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:509)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:209)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:349)
	at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:320)
	at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:475)
Caused by: org.jpox.exceptions.ConnectionFactoryNotFoundException:
Connection Factory "java:comp/env/jdbc/users" not found
NestedThrowables:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException; remaining name 'jdbc/users'
	at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.lookupDataSource(AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.java:175)
	at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.freezeConfiguration(AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.java:212)
	at
org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManagerFactory(PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:99)
	at
	at
	at javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java:534)
	at javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java:478)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.doConfigure(AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.java:134)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.configure(AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.java:101)
 	at
org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.getPersistenceManagerFactory(AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.java:64)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.security.user.jdo.JdoUserManager.initialize(JdoUserManager.java:307)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.InitializePhase.execute(InitializePhase.java:16)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:102)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:110)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:100)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.getComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:77)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:247)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.CompositionUtils.findRequirement(CompositionUtils.java:87)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assignRequirementToField(FieldComponentComposer.java:70)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assignRequirement(FieldComponentComposer.java:61)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.AbstractComponentComposer.assembleComponent(AbstractComponentComposer.java:103)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.DefaultComponentComposerManager.assembleComponent(DefaultComponentComposerManager.java:70)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.execute(CompositionPhase.java:31)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:102)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:110)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:100)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.getComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:77)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:191)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:265)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.lookup(PlexusObjectFactory.java:390)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.loadComponentWithPlexus(PlexusObjectFactory.java:346)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.lookup(PlexusObjectFactory.java:326)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.buildBean(PlexusObjectFactory.java:170)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusObjectFactory.buildInterceptor(PlexusObjectFactory.java:99)
	... 36 more
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException; remaining name 'jdbc/users'
	at org.mortbay.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:634)
	at org.mortbay.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:665)
	at org.mortbay.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:665)
	at org.mortbay.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:680)
	at
org.mortbay.naming.java.javaRootURLContext.lookup(javaRootURLContext.java:112)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
	at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.lookupDataSource(AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.java:171)
	... 73 more