archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan, Scott D" <scr...@alservices.com>
Subject RE: Health Report woes
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:45:49 GMT

Office: (720) 945-5328
Cell:    (303) 263-3044
scryan@alservices.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Max Bowsher [mailto:maxb@mxtelecom.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 1:36 PM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Health Report woes

I'm trying to use the archiva health report, but it is lying to me.

It claims that metadata has no lastUpdated, when if you look in the XML
file, it clearly does. It also claims that versions are not listed in
the metadata, when, again, manual inspection shows that they are listed.

Has anyone experienced these problems?

Any thoughts on possible causes?

Max.

----
named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Aurora Loan Services. Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information
is subject to change without notice.