archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mohni, Daniel" <daniel.mo...@ch.unisys.com>
Subject RE: Antwort: RE: 504 in maven, works everywhere else
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:45:45 GMT

every thing is fine for normal artefacts, but for plugins you have to
also configure the <pluginRepository>, I think you have something
like this...

<pluginRepository>
   <id>plugin.snapshot</id>
    <name>Snapshots and patched packages</name>
    <url>http://m2proxy:8080/archiva/repository/snapshot</url>
    <snapshots>
	<enabled>true</enabled>
      <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
    </snapshots>
</pluginRepository>

as maven is looking at your server
you can add <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>

    <snapshots>
	<enabled>true</enabled>
      <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
    </snapshots>

to get rid of this checking, I think...

> And I have this mirror:
>
>         <mirror>
>             <id>central</id>
>             <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
>             <name>Central repository mirror</name>
>             <url>http://maven.sateh.com/maven2</url>
>         </mirror>

in my case I use my archiva server as mirror and let archiva do the
checking on proxied repositories...

<mirror>
    <id>central.mirror</id>
    <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
    <name>Central repository mirror</name>
    <url>http://m2proxy:8080/archiva/proxy/....</url>
</mirror>

this still does not realy help, with the failing download...
sorry

Daniel