archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Admin user doesn't have admin rights.
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:30:41 GMT
On 11/27/06, Max Bowsher <maxb@mxtelecom.com> wrote:

> The problem is that the admin user doesn't seem to have access to any of
> the administration webpages! So, I can't create a repository, and I
> can't edit user rights.

I can't reproduce it with a clean build (r479651).  Startup, creation
of the admin user, and adding managed and proxied repositories all
work fine here.

Ther is some strangeness in that using the proxy url caused it to
proxy the request and serve up the artifact, but the requested jar was
not placed in the "proxied through" managed repo.

Also, the 'edit' and 'delete' links on User Management are broken.
They do not include the username, just
http://localhost:9091/security/useredit.action?username=

--
Wendy