archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mohni, Daniel" <daniel.mo...@ch.unisys.com>
Subject RE: Archive Repository
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:58:54 GMT
just a stupid remark...

Tomcat default Port is 8080 and not 9091

and depending how you deployed the webapp, you will get

http://localhost:8080/archiva/ ....

at first startup you have to setup the administrator as usualy...

Archiva stores the repository information in a file called archiva.xml

this is located in the ~/.m2/archiva.xml of the service user running
tomcat

yust my 2cents

Daniel