archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What configuration for my Use case
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:43:31 GMT
I think you have 4 managed repositories + 1 managed repository that
proxies ibiblio.

This will result in 5 different repositories to use from Maven though
- if you want a unified view over this from Maven you could do what
you say below (proxying them through the last managed repo), or make
a feature request for that directly, but I'm not sure of the point of
separating them if they will always be unified.

- Brett