archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Allison, Bob" <robert.alli...@qwest.com>
Subject RE: Need Some Basic Help, I Think
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:01:36 GMT
I downloaded the WAR file from the apache snapshot repository dated
16-Aug-2006 and it seems to be working better.  I'm not sure if it is
because I have two managed repositories ("release" and "snapshot") or if
it is because I have been restarting Tomcat after every configuration
change (that seems to be the only way to make the change take effect).

Next basic question:  How do I get Archiva to log but ignore checksum
problems?  I am unable to build the project site because of a checksum
mismatch on the project-info plugin's maven-metadata.xml file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohni, Daniel [mailto:daniel.mohni@ch.unisys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 01:33
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Need Some Basic Help, I Think

Hello Bob

tryed a setup like yours with the daily build from yesterday, and
this looks fine here when I try this url

http://localhost:8080/archiva/proxy/maven_release/org/apache/maven/
plugins/maven-metadata.xml

my proxied repository to ibiblio is named 'maven_release'

did you also try this url on your system

http://www.home.net:8082/archiva/proxy/remote/org/apache/maven/
plugins/maven-metadata.xml

you need the name of the repository to identify where to search
for artifacts

hth

Daniel