archiva-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas DE LOOF <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: Filtered proxy ?
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:06:37 GMT

I updated my archiva webapp (it runs under tomcat) to include a
DefaultArtifactHandler component for "plugin" type in
WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/components.xml.

I now can download maven1 plugins now.

I don't know if this DefaultArtifactHandler may be define in
maven-artifact project or in archiva as this is only required to support
Maven1 artifacts, that is out of maven2 scope.

This doesn't solve the issue of
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/maven/maven-pmd-plugin/1.9/
The maven2 repo contains a pom, a source-jar but no artifact jar.

Is archiva used for converting maven1 repository to maven2 or is this a
"MPA" issue ?

Nico.