archiva-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas DE LOOF <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: What configuration for my Use case
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:39:38 GMT

Thanks.
I just created this config :

- 4 managed repositories pointing to windows shared
\\myserver\maven\restricted  ...
I use archiva reports to check for consisitency
- 1 "main" managed repository on local server that is configured to proxy
   * http://repo1.maven.org
   * file://///myserver/maven/restricted (...)

I can see all my artifacts using proxy request on "main", and get a
clean separation of artifacts in managed repos.

Nico.