archiva-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: smb URL support ?
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:11:18 GMT
I don't know the status of it, but we have an equivalent in the mojo project :
http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/maven-extensions/wagon-cifs/ developped by trygvis.
This implementation can't be moved under wagon umbrella because jcifs used by it (and wagon-smb)

used a license that isn't compatible with ASL.

I think trygvis use wagon-cifs, if it implemented it ;)

Emmanuel