archiva-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas DE LOOF <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject What configuration for my Use case
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:27:24 GMT

I've got a private repo splitted in 4 parts :

* restricted artifacts : SUN jars, oracle libs...
* free libs not yet on ibiblio
* sources : sources jars not available on ibilbio
* private : our corporate commons libs

I'd like to make my 4 repos managed to check for consistency using
archiva reports.

I also want to use archiva to show a "unified" view of those
repositories + a proxy to maven public repo.

What would be the "archiva" way to do that :
4 managed repository + 1 managed repository proxying the 4 + ibiblio ?
Sync repositories ?

Nico.