archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan, Scott D" <scr...@alservices.com>
Subject RE: [archiva] disabling the checksum policy
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:18:24 GMT
That is an ongoing discussion that everyone is having with the current repos.  There was a
suggested fix proposed on the mailing list earlier this week but no details or description
of when or how to get it into the source tree.  It seems like if you cannot download most
of the maven base plugins people must be using this project in some different manner.

I am more than happy to make the change locally if I can get some direction.  If not I will
run through the source tonight to see if I can come up with a fix.

If any one has any suggestions I would welcome them.

Scott D. Ryan
Senior Java Developer/Architect
Aurora Loan Services
10350 Park Meadows Drive
Littleton, Co. 80124
Office: (720) 945-5328
Cell:    (303) 263-3044
scryan@alservices.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Raphaël Piéroni [mailto:raphaelpieroni@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 6:07 AM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: [archiva] disabling the checksum policy

Hi,

I have configured some proxies (central, mergere, java.net) into a repository.

I also have configured my settings.xml to use my archiva proxy instead of the central repository
(using the mirror element)

When i try to deploy a project (with pom packaging) it fails saying the deploy plugin is not
found.

When i disable my mirroring, it finds the plugin with warning on checksum.

When i 'tail -f' the archiva logs (and using the mirror) it also complains on checksum but
also says it don't use the deploy plugin because of that checksum.

My question is : how to configure archiva not to perform checksum failures on certains proxied
repositories (if it could be fine grained,...)

Many thanks for any help.

Regards,

Raphaël

----
named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Aurora Loan Services. Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information
is subject to change without notice.