archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mohni, Daniel" <daniel.mo...@ch.unisys.com>
Subject [info] Problems with daily build of 20061006
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 13:09:23 GMT
Hello all

I did some testing with the current daily build, and found some strange
things...

I installed archiva from scratch, therefore it's like a inital setup.

1. create admin
2. login as admin
3. create repository pointing to my current m2-repo
4. browse the repo in archiva and try to download an artefact
   -> this doesn't work with the link
      http://localhost:8080/archiva/proxy/ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.jar

5. add proxied repo to central -> http://repo1.maven.org/m2/repository

6. now the artefact download works on same link as before
http://localhost:8080/archiva/proxy/ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.jar

7. add second repository named 'test'

8. http://localhost:8080/archiva/proxy/ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.jar
   still works, but jars in the test repo are not found

I have a build of 20060926 on a other system, where you can access
all the repositories using the repo id, but the download button on
the webapp doesn't work, because the repo_id is missing like
http://localhost:8080/archiva/proxy/ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.jar
instead of
http://localhost:8080/archiva/proxy/${repo_id}/ant/ant/1.6.5/ant-1.6.5.j
ar

Something completly different:

In the archiva.xml there is a tag

<localRepository>$home\.m2\repository</localRepository>

it would be nice to have a configuration option for this location,
because if you use windows there could be a space in the path

-> C:\Documents and Settings\...

that's all folks

Daniel