archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mohni, Daniel" <daniel.mo...@ch.unisys.com>
Subject RE: AW: working war for testing
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:15:06 GMT
Ok, I started from scratch

uninstalled Tomcat and reinstalled the latest Tomcat 5.5.17 with
the Windows Installer, then I installed Tomcat Admin in the same
directory. The Install directory is the default proposed by the
Installer (C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat5.5)

after that i rebuild archiva using 'mvn clean install' in the root folder
and put the war from archiva/archiva-webapp/target in a directory for installation

then I copied 'archiva.xml'

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/archiva"
    docBase="C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/archiva/archiva-webapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war">

        <Resource name="jdbc/users" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
            username="archiva"
            password="archiva"
            driverClassName="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"
            url="jdbc:derby:database/archiva;create=true"
           />

<!--
        <Resource name="jdbc/users" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
            username="archiva"
            password="archiva"
            driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
            url="jdbc:mysql://localhost/archiva?autoReconnect=true"
           />
-->
</Context>

to $tomcat_home$/conf/Catalina/localhost/

copied derby-10.1.3.1.jar from archiva\archiva-webapp\target\archiva-webapp-1.0-SNAPSHOT\WEB-INF\lib
to $tomcat_home$/common/lib

startup tomcat...

-> still the same problems, that jsp's are not rendered

I didn't have this problems with the build from the 18.September, could there be a problem
with
a snapshot dependency ?

Daniel